The package includes:
- 2 nights in a comfortable and air-conditioned room
- breakfasts with elements of local products
- 3-course lunch and green tea infusion
- 3-course dinner and white tea infusion
- Treatments at the M-Spa for each person to choose from: An extraordinary experience with aromatherapy or Forest therapy *
- Daily yoga workshops, work with the breath and psychoeducation - classes conducted by Sylwia Rogal-Marciniak (detailed description in the Program of stay section)
- Sauna with aromatherapy performed by Grzegorz Przymyk and Maciej Wykręt
- Concert of bowls and gongs performed by Dorota Kowalska
- Attractions in the Wellness complex
- WiFi Internet
- Free parking
* To book the treatment, please contact M-SPA directly at: (33) 873 40 82 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the planned arrival.
- An amazing experience with aromatherapy:
Duration: 90 minut
Description: aromatic massage of the whole body and face made with one of thirteen oils individually matched to the mood of our guests. It is an extremely comprehensive, ritual treatment containing elements of inhalation, hair oiling, Ayurvedic head massage and foot reflexotherapy. Soothing aromas and a perfect touch will provide you with a real renewal for your body and soul.
- Forest therapy:
Duration: 90 minut
Description: an extremely relaxing, tension-relieving full body massage with elements of inhalation, foot reflexology and head massage. Enriched with a warm mud mask for hands and feet and a face treatment (peeling, mask, cream at the end), it will comprehensively take care of the whole body, and will relieve the mind from the stress of modern life. This unusual ritual will make you come back to everyday life with new energy and a fresh mind.
Thanks to the collaboration with Plantule Pillows, you get an organic pillow menu to test during your stay.
When making your reservation, select "extras" in the next step for the pillow you want to use for your relaxing yoga classes. Two fillings to choose from: